Friday, March 18, 2011

Top 10 Reasons I'll Be Glad to Say Bye-Bye To Winter

photo credit: Creative Commons

In no particular order:

1. Slate gray, sunless skies.
2. Scraping car windows in my nightgown.
3. Snowpacked, icy roads that put a dent in my running.
4. Stressful driving conditions.
5. Flu season.
6. Less opportunity and motivation to play and work outdoors.
7. Mice finding their way inside.
8. Stale indoor air.
9. Absence of birdsong in the morning.
10. Teeth chattering, body shivering while sitting in the car, waiting for it to warm up.

3 comments:

  1. Yes they are good reasons, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so with you on the first one. gray skies are back here today - blah :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. #7 is my very least favorite, followed closely by #3. THis week has been a welcome change. I just got back on the bike today and realized just how much I've missed it.

    ReplyDelete