Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dear Eliza

My little 'Liza Lou.
My little Puppy Love.
What a blessing you are in my life.


Your entry into this world those 13 years ago was such an easy one.



Just one push and out you slipped...


You have brought so much joy,



love, and smiles into our home.


I love your sensitive, quiet, creative nature.
I love the way you show care for the things you love.

You bring a spirit of harmony to our family.
I'm in awe of the gifts and talents you've been given.
Given before you came into this world.


It makes me glad, seeing how you are exploring new interests and hobbies. I'm excited to go out and shoot hoops with you. That'll be so much fun.



I'm glad you still like it when I can bring yellow polka dot balloons and strawberry cupcakes to your class. (And not be embarrassed.) That made me happy today.

I love you so much, sweetie.
Hope your day is special.
Hope you know how much you're loved.

xo forever and always,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. She is a special girl! Happy B-day Eliza fair!

    ReplyDelete