Wednesday, June 22, 2011

just playin' around...

...with my new CAMERAAAA!!!


Finally decided to go ahead and get it. Keith and Gary helped in the research. If you're interested, we settled on a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. It made it easier that it was Keith's Father's Day, too. I don't want to think about how much money we spent on this, but I think it will be a well spent life-time investment. 

I'm still pretty intimidated (scared, more like it) with this thing. It seems so complicated, with so much to remember. The instruction manual seems like it's written in another language. But I know it'll get more familiar and comfortable with time. Gary's (that he recently bought) is in the same family as this one and with his help and Keith's, I think I'll get it.

Just taking these pictures around the house really was easier than I thought. I can tell a huge difference with the lighting, the sharper images, color quality, and tone and mood in what I've been trying to capture.

Just so excited.
So happy. 
So grateful

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Peonies are such fun subjects, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my - you are a quick learner. these pictures are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos! Cute, and clear freckles on your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - Good photography makes you appreciated things more! I love your Little boy picture particulary! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete