Friday, September 30, 2011

getting the message across




I see these signs when I'm out on the road driving.
Like when I'm going to Costco.
There's a silent, little chuckle inside me, if you know what I mean.
They've been around for a while now and I decided they are blog worthy.
I wonder what those other drivers thought of me when I pulled over and took a picture of a Stop sign.
They probably think I'm weird.
Or maybe they think I'm a person from some city department documenting vandalism or something.
But I don't care.
I like these signs.
Looks like someone had fun.
Like someone had something to say.
And wanted it noticed.
I wonder how many do.
I think these little roadside social statements say it all.
Don't you?

P.S. If you aren't quite clear on the definition of serendipity, it's when someone finds something they weren't expecting to find. Like a "happy accident".

2 comments: