Wednesday, September 21, 2011

season of the fruit stand


One of the things I look forward to the most in this season of late summer/early fall are the fruit stands scattered throughout the valley. This one seems to be my favorite, even though it's a little bit of a jaunt from where we live. I like this one mainly because of the glorious apple juice they sell. You just can't find it anywhere else.

We've about gone through the bag of apples I bought two weeks ago. (The peaches were devoured long ago.) Now, I think it's time to stock up on a box. Apple crisp, apple pies (Isaac is begging.), apple muffins, apple sauce, apple pancakes...

Yes, autumn is on its way. My favorite season of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. your pictures are incredible. i need a fruit stand like that. there is one nearby but nothing like the look of yours.

    ReplyDelete