Monday, October 24, 2011

around the house autumn style


Isaac and I finally got the front porch set up. I made this scare crow gal many years ago and we've decided that it's not officially fall unless she's out.

Her raffia braids are so dang cute. My favorite part.

My brother is a professional stained glass artist. When I saw this beautiful maple leaf sun catcher a few years ago hanging around my parents garage, I begged to buy it from him.

autumn nature table

seasonal book basket by the fireplace


mantle-scape

3 comments:

  1. I love your decorations! What is the second book titled in your basket and can you tell me the author? My sister just married an Ehlert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice autumn feeling! Love the nature table, the lady scarecrow and the mantel. I can imagine Isaac lounging and reading those books before dinner. I got to have a piece done by Reuben. He is so talented!

    ReplyDelete