Monday, February 20, 2012

funday monday


Been itching to do something fun with the gang.
Glad we had this Presiden'ts Day holiday with everybody off.
Satistfied my Cafe Rio cravings.
I never get tired of this salad.
For a big family, it's usually the first choice.
Fresh, and a bargain besides.
Glad our sweet little Portuguese friend Mariana could join us.
I just love her.
Midterm pressures led the big college kids scattered.
What about bowling?
Hey, that's a good idea.
Can't remember the last time.
Thank goodness for bumpers.
A stop for ice cream at Sub Zero
(rice milk and agave for me. hard to come by.)
and a little book browsing at Barnes and Noble
topped off the day just fine.
Time spent together.
Keeping us centered.

3 comments:

  1. oh, i forget about bowling. it is just kinda expensive here. your day sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delightful! :D And I love the pics - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete