Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ageless Woman?


Was totally wowed this morning when I saw this news clip interview  featuring an incredibly vibrant and beautiful 70 year old woman who eats a diet of raw plant foods. Unbelievable, but not really when I can see for myself the benefits of incorporating more raw fruits and vegetables into my eating.

More and more I think it's possible to slow down and even reverse the aging process with our food choices- not just in our appearance- but in the quality of our lives. The more important of the two in my view.

Thought it was worth sharing with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I have been vegan for about 3 1/2 months now and I'm trying to work more raw foods into my diet. I just forwarded this link to some of my girlfriends. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family members all the time say that I
    am killing my time here at net, however I know I am getting experience daily by reading thes fastidious articles.
    Here is my homepage read what he said

    ReplyDelete