Thursday, April 26, 2012

a springtime fieldtrip




Isaac's teacher invited me to join the second graders today at Thanksgiving Gardens. (It's a local destination and gem in our community.) The Tulip Festival is coming to a close and how could I pass that up.

It was lovely, walking amidst all that beauty my eyes beheld. Observing and feeling the boundless energy of these sweet children. And with all that sensorial abundance without me, the quiet stillness and reflection I experienced within me, of where I am today, brought a sense of peace of which I'm grateful.

3 comments:

  1. awesome. Your Isaac is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes a sweetie!

    just a thought, do you have the permission of the other parents to display their children on your blog? the internet is a strange world and we shouldn't forget that.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete