Thursday, August 16, 2012

8 years




I first saw you in my dreams.

And then there was that quiet Sunday afternoon when I was listening. God speaking to me. How you needed to come to our family.


A gift of God to each of us.

Isaac.
It means laughter.

You've brought so much of that. So much joy to our family.

I can't imagine us without you.
What would we do without you?


Our little "Boo-Boo Boy".
Our little "Bodger".

You amaze us with your quick and inquisitive mind.


Thank you for your smiles that light up our lives.
Thank you for the squeezes that only you can give.

There are times when I look at you and see how fast you are changing. I wish time would slow down sometimes. I want to cherish every moment and every day with you.


You make me so very, very happy.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy.
xoxo Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment