Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back-To-School 2012


Goodbye summer...
Summer, where the livin' is easy.

Hello routine and rhythm and responsibility.


Back to alarm clocks.
Back to rising before the sun.


Back to sweet and tender Night-Before-School-Starts
Father Blessings.

Back to gathering all together around the candlelit breakfast table.

Back to frantic lunch makings.
Back to love notes on napkins.

Back to backpacks and school uniforms and new shoes.

Back to old friends and new friends.

Back to fresh and exciting beginnings.


Back to tight hugs and off you goes and rushing out to the car and shouts of make it a great day and I love you's.

Back to another year of learning and growing and new opportunities and shining your lights for the world to see.


1 comment:

  1. My younger children who attend our Parish School began this week, my high schoolers and youngest child begin next week. My last week of work is next week too - so much is happening my head is spinning. It is good to see you 'back to school' pics, I hope they have a great year!

    ReplyDelete