Wednesday, December 12, 2012

vision



honesty
compassion
awareness



peace
threshold
comfort
healing
relationship
beauty
restful
out calls
ambiance
plants and fresh flowers
soothing music
aromatherapy
water
 


"Who I am as a person, even more important than the technical skills I’ve developed as a therapist--  the feeling and energy I hold within me and project to my clients, the “being-ness” I live and display of honesty, compassion, and awareness, the inner peace and stillness I have within me and without me-- all of this is more important, necessary, and more desirable to me than any dream studio or work environment I could ever envision. This focus and understanding is and will always be crucial to the success of my practice. An indispensable aspect that will be my primary focus to allow me to be the type of therapist that will sensitively and compassionately meet the individual needs of my clients."