Monday, January 7, 2013

Greatest Hits


Some of you may be new here. Hello and welcome! I've been thinking about you, and thinking, as well, about the lack of organization in my posts; noting for some time now that it would make it so much easier for you readers and friends to be able to have an easy way to search my archives, specific topics, articles, or posts that might be especially of interest to you. (A big project I want to tackle some day!) 

Also thinking about some of my favorites over these last couple of years that I wanted to bring to the surface, as well as let you newcomers have a chance to get to know me a little bit better. Yes, these are my favorites, and by the looks of things, (Pinterest, other websites/blog links to me, and other tracking tools) the most popular.

With these long days of winter, maybe something in this list will spark your attention, provide you with some (hopefully, worthwhile!) reading material, or maybe give some of you a chance to re-visit some oldies but goodies.

Enjoy!


Dr. Mom To The Rescue~ Part 1: Health Care At Home The Natural Way Featuring The Home Apothecary


















4 comments:

  1. So after reading many of your favorite posts I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth. lol

    I came across you via Pinterest and herbal remedies. I will take more time later to read through the information you've shared. I'm just getting started with natural remedies...it can be a bit overwhelming knowing where to start. But I'll get it going...it's one of my goals for 2013.

    Anyway...good to "meet" you...I look forward to visiting often.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, these posts are amazing. Will you give me mom lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emily
    I "stumbled upon" your blog and I love the content and especially the photography. What type of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ramona!

    I'm so glad you are here! Thank you for such kind words and encouragement. You asked about my camera. It's a Canon Rebel T2i. Pretty much your entry level DSLR. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete