Friday, April 19, 2013

evening drive

 
 
I'm tired and it's nice to sit down after a long day.  A long week.
 
I ran this morning.
I gave a massage.
I registered for Heather's workshop.
I picked up kids from school and work.
I listened to the radio while going to and fro,
thinking about those scared and suffering.
I painted my massage room/office/studio.
Tomorrow, I'll give it a second coat and next week do the trim.
 
 
After picking up Isaac this evening after his play date, I dropped him off at home and said I'd be back in a little while to fix dinner.
 
The light was just right and my soul needed filling.
 
 
So glad I gave this little gift of time to myself.
 


Have a peace and joy-filled weekend, my friend, and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos. I ought to come and see your massage room!

    ReplyDelete