Sunday, October 13, 2013

gratitude sunday


for rainy days.

for his making a slam dunk for the first time ever.
(my foot and his slide.)
he's tall enough, don't you think?


pumpkin everything.
(it's that time of year.)

him so happy in finland.
her so happy in taiwan.

(they're both living their dreams.)

for hosting a houseful today.

for baby feet.
(precious.)

to see my brother so happy.
(he's such a good dad.)

for these people right here.
fellow classmates who i love with all my heart.

for all the time we spent together.
for all we shared and learned together.
for the closeness and trust we developed.
my second family.

for the 105 clients i worked with at my clinic internship.
this time coming to an end yesterday.
such mixed emotions.
each body and soul
teaching me more than they'll ever know.

for this goal of mine attained.
a 4.0
cumulative grade point average
 (one year straight.)
such tears.
such relief
such amazement.
such joy.

i did it.
i really did it.


3 comments:

  1. I have been quietly following your blog for a while now, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being an inspiration for me to also follow my dream and go to Massage School. I am just over 1/2 way done and, honestly, you in many ways helped me find the strength to say "this is what I want." I am SO SO happy for your graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Emily, I'm so incredibly happy for you. And my goodness, your missionaries are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete