Thursday, April 17, 2014

this week in my kitchen

Hello, friends! Joining the fun with Heather of Beauty That Moves This Week in My Kitchen  blog hop.

Here's a peek...


Time spent in the kitchen is a normal, everyday part of my life. Creating delicious, nourishing, beautiful things to eat is one of my greatest joys and pleasures. It's been good to capture some of that this week.

The highlights...

:: hummus 
:: Summer Reboot Salad: kale + corn + hemp seed + sweet miso tahini dressing
:: banana-berry breakfast bread
:: No Bake Cinnamon Oatmeal Truffles 
:: Addictive Peanut Butter Granola (I think this has got to be the best granola I've ever made. So good.)
:: potato pancakes with apple sauce
:: creamy (cashew) alfredo over pasta (Engine 2 cookbook)
:: roasted sweet and spicy sweet potato rounds (tossed with a bit of coconut oil and seasoned with cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, garlic powder, salt)
:: black bean and mango salsa
:: Thai Coconut Curry Soup (over rice is nice. last's nights dinner and my breakfast this morning.)
:: King Kong milkshakes (blended frozen bananas, cocoa, almond milk, and peanut butter.)
:: Crispy Cajun Chickpea Cakes

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting the links to some of those recipes. I am anxious to try the dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT PANTRY! Oh my. Everything looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, it all looks so good! Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such yummy looking food! That salad in your first photo has got my watering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pantry of glass jars. Thanks for posting some of your recipes, I think the truffles will be a big hit here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful kitchen and pantry! Your food also looks divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photo of your pantry. That salad, and soup and the bread... thanks for sharing the recipes! I'm coming back for menu ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first salad and I'm head over heels with all those filled jars lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! one of my favorite kitchens on the internet! thanks for joining, emily. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. It all looks so great--and thank you so much for including links--I plan to use them!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete