Saturday, May 23, 2015

10 things



:: a much needed overnighter to celebrate these 25 years.

:: candlelight and curry at Good Karma.

:: him running into the store for snacks and bringing back (with a shy smile on his face) a surprise bouquet of flowers. so sweet.

:: soaking in a jetted tub is a very nice thing.

:: I could eat my meals at Whole Foods every day.

:: art and photography gallery browsing on Main Street is our idea of a good time.

:: the gift it was to find that special gallery filled with a few original works of some of the Great Masters like Bloch, Degas, Renoir, Rembrandt, etc. A once-in-a-lifetime experience.

:: Realizing once again that beholding art is a spiritual experience for me that often brings on the tears. 

:: that breathtaking cinematography of Far From the Madding Crowd.

:: the peace I feel driving through the beautiful valley of my childhood. "This will always be home." I told him.

1 comment:

  1. Angie and I walked this same street recently, ducking into every art gallery. Some of the art is magnificent. I particularly enjoyed the enormous oil-painted locomotive on the second floor of one gallery; the painting was at least 20 feet long (with a $125,000 price tag). The sculpture was beautiful, too. Congratulations on 25 years.

    ReplyDelete